1. Why do you need to register or have an account with our site?
- Well, when you register or choose to create an account with our site, you also fill some important information, like the address, number and email id. In such a process we save you from the monotony work of filling the address or number each time you check out from out site. Moreover, once the package is dispatched we keep our audience updated of the whereabouts of their parcel.
- Not only this, we use your preferences to allow you to search for the best products that befits your needs.
2. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
3. When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a sales oriented survey, for feedback purposes and during checkout.
4. How do we use your information?
- We may use the information for the following purposes-
- To help know your preferences better and to present to you a product search that equals to your requirements.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly and smoothly help process your checkout related transactions.
- To help you understand how we are working post covid-19
- To enlighten you on how we will serve the very purpose of contactless delivery.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
5. How do we protect your information?
- We do not use scanning to PCI standards or what they may call vulnerability scanning. We rather opt Malware scanning
- Moreover, we do not operate with SSL, therefore, we o not allow or store sensitive information.
- To understand our audiences preferences better
- Compile the very aggregate data about site interactions as well as traffic, with the intent to provide our users with amplified site experience. For the same purpose, third party services are employed that track the information.
7. Fair Information Practices
- We thereby adhere to the Fair Information Practices Principles form which is further the important privacy law in the United States. The concepts upon which the policy is formulated on have had played very major role in the devising of data protection laws in the Internet world.
8. Contacting Us